Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Desert Island Celtic books!


If you were marooned on a desert island and were only allowed to take one Celtic book, plus your Bible, which one would it be?
You'll see my selection, though I cheated and had two in my previous blog! But if I had to chose just one, it would be Celtic Daily Prayer by the Northumbria Community because it is so rich and varied and would sustain me for years.

Quaker Abbey chose Celtic Daily Prayer, but I like Pastor Chris Monroe's response here:
"That's easy to answer! It's the one that's held together with duct tape because I take it everywhere Celtic Daily Prayer. You can see my interview with Pastor Chris on Celtic Christianity by visiting his DesertFather blog.
Keltic Ken chose my book! Here's his response:
"Celtic Treasure - It points me to Christ, features scripture and original prose...and, the lovely photographs will be a welcome change from the same old scenery on that desert island!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message: