Tuesday, July 3, 2012


I'm excited! My new book is just about to go to print. Transformed by the Presence of Jesus is a series of six meditative Bible studies written for Lent 2013. The book can be used as a small group or individual resource any time of the year, so you might want to keep it in mind for your small group. I'm just recording the music and spoken word meditations for each session which you'll be able to download from my website as MP3's. Many folk have requested these meditations as I've led them across the years and some have had life-changing encounters with Jesus as a result. One non-Christian lady even 'walked across the water' straight into Jesus' arms as I led one of these meditations!

Transformed by the Presence of Jesus is available from my website September 2012 for just £4.99 (CWR, 2012). MP3 meditation downloads will be available then too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations. I love the idea of music to go with it - a whole experience. Look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave me a message: